Anyone who knows the east coast knows that more and more people are looking to live in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. One of the U.S.’s best beach towns, Rehoboth beach has miles of sand and a stunning boardwalk. But that’s not the only thing the locals will rave about. Rehoboth Beach is also a paradise for foodies. Whether you plan to visit or live in Rehoboth Beach, here are the eateries you shouldn’t miss:
- Blue Moon Restaurant: If you’re looking to spoil yourself, then Blue Moon should be the first stop on your list. Blue Moon features a huge variety of freshly made dishes, often presenting unique new takes on traditional favorites. For example, the restaurant’s chorizo-stuffed duck breast combines two indulgent, flavorful meats served with the faintest hint of maple reduction drizzled over the duck. Blue Moon also happens to be known for one of the best bars in town, located just steps from the beach.
- Espuma: Another high-end Rehoboth favorite is Espuma, which combines American creativity with Mediterranean classics. Espuma’s most popular entrée for groups is undoubtedly its paella, a Spanish classic served with saffron rice, fresh seafood, and other choice morsels. Espuma is also known for catering to vegetarians, with a wide variety of veggie tapas and a flexible cook staff who can make most dishes meat-free.
- Dos Locos: Sometimes when you’re on the beach, what you really want is an ice cold Corona and some delicious Mexican food. Dos Locos (“Two Crazy Guys”) know what you crave and they are ready to make it happen. Dos Locos boasts a variety of authentic Mexican dishes, Tex-Mex fusion and fresh seafood (plus, of course, killer margaritas and house made sangria!). With so much to choose from, you’ll find that their staff is talented at making recommendations. The seafood ceviche is a local favorite.
- Confucius: We know what you’re thinking… who goes to the beach for Chinese food? Well, if you give it a chance, Confucius will make you an instant convert. Confucius is located in a house that was tastefully renovated into an open, airy dining atmosphere. The portions are generous, the prices are moderate and the food is top-notch, with vegetarian/vegan options on and off the menu. We recommend the salt and pepper shrimp for an amazing appetizer.
- Henlopen City Oyster House: You didn’t think we’d leave off a dedicated seafood house, did you? Henlopen celebrates everything that living in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware stands for. Far from just oysters, they also boast lobster, steamed clams, soft shell crabs, grilled fish and a fresh caught catch of the day. You won’t regret your visit.
So… who’s ready to live in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware?